Designed Bamboo Rug - Anji Mountain Bamboo Rug Co Cobblestone Bamboo Rug
A naturally designed ‘bamboo rug', this one gives your room an instant zest. The deep rich natural color of this bamboo rug is bound to be a winner with home decorators this season. Ecologically sound harvesting practices in an area with NO panda's make this rug the environmentally sound choice. The mitered corners of the polypropylene edging ensure a neat finish and a hard wearing border.
This is a gorgeous bamboo rug will make an incredible addition for your home.
• Made from 100% aged, Anji Mountain bamboo—the strongest, most durable bamboo in the world.
• No panda's live in the mountains where this bamboo grows – Panda Safe
• Each rug includes an applied, non-slip rug pad backing (patent pending)! No need to spend extra money on a rug pad! Provides superior cushioning, keeps rug in place and extends life of rug.
• Environmentally friendly bamboo is harvested from controlled forests.
• Expertly kiln-dried and carbonized to help resist cracking and warping.
• Hand sanded in the final stages for extra smoothness and quality
• Multiple layers of polyurethane coating to help protect against scratching and staining however it is still advisable to use protective casters on furniture legs to prevent marking.
• Polypropylene border with heavy-duty stitching resists wear and fading much better than cotton.
• Each rug comes packed in a breathable, zippered canvas bag with hanging loop for easy storage.
• Made in the China
• Anji Mountain Bamboo Rug Co. rugs clean easily with a damp cloth or mop.
• 100% PVC backing resists mold and mildew but this rug is not intended to handle direct rain & sunlight. Will experience fading in prolonged, direct sunlight.
• We advise not to get the rug wet – however if it does 1) Wipe the bamboo surface dry. 2) Completely air dry the backing. 3) The surface the rug lies on should be completely air dried before the rug is laid back down.